Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 7

The first week of camp drew to a close.. and if I'd written this blog post before now I would have told you it was a very uneventful day. Emily and I got up and went to grab breakfast at House of Bagels, this awesome little bagel shop just a few blocks from campus. We came home, did laundry, wrote our hangman games, ate Easy Mac, and finally decided to emerge from Emily's room to see what was going on in the lounge.

I ended up spending the rest of the evening (apart from the hour-long pizza study break) in the lounge or elsewhere playing bananagrams, pool, foosball, and laughing. Kasra decided to wear his "I just want to ride bikes with you" shirt again... it seems like that will be the phrase if the week if you will.

Overall it was a pretty relaxed Sunday, we had python parties in the lounge and ended up staying up late laughing about things that are only funny when you're waaay too tired.

Over and out,

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment