Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chicago!

So while I may not be blogging every day, I figure I'll check in at least every now and then. I'm finally (almost) a college student. Almost an entire month after most of my friends left, and I'm finally moving in! ... tomorrow. I'm really excited (naturally) and we had a mostly smooth drive up. We watched the Lion King three times and started it a fourth before Rebecca decided she was ready to watch something else. Hakuna Matata! Let's just say if I didn't already know most of the words to the movie, I can certainly recite them all now ;). We had dinner at a local pizza place and had Chicago deep-dish pizza. It was somewhat bland, but still pretty good. I'm sure i'll be trying pleeeenty of other pizza while i'm here 0=). Tomorrow we have to be up super early for move-in which starts at 8!
I'll be sure to post some pictures and elaborate more in the future =)

over and out,

Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Ladies and Gentlemen, the lovely Lynn Garrett is back to the world of blogging. =D

    Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase!

    I look forward to reading this thing now, instead of checking it and seeing that it hasn't been updated, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I agree with Will! ^_^ Hakuna Matata.

    The only phrase that wasnt so wonderful was when you insulted our PIZZA!!! >:( But then again it does make a difference of where you went. If it wasn't Giordano's then I can understand but the C town Deep dish may be an acquired taste.

    Looking forward to your post again and something I dont have to schedule time to read.......Ahhhhemmmm.......*Will's Blog*

    XD

    ReplyDelete